7.17.2011

where have you been my whole life?....

This is an actual scene from my life...

setting:  PB & J section of the grocery store

me: {staring blankly at the jam}
the hubs:  it takes you thaaaat loooong to pick out jam?

Why yes it does...because, I don't need my jam to squeeze, I don't need it to come premixed with peanut butter and I don't need the "real fruit" version to cost $1698.43.

So, I became slightly obsessed with the idea of freezer jam when I saw this post over @ a good life blog. 

Well today we did it...and it was easy peasy...just your basic cut, cut, cut, mash, mash, mash, stir and pour (super awesome and handsome assistant completely optional but highly recommended).


p.s.  This isn't a food blog so yes, these pictures were taken with my phone.

p.s.s.  For {slightly} more detailed instructions and way more pictures remember to clickety-click on over here

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sounds very yummy! I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for sharing.

Stopping by from #commenthour.

Ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...