7.02.2011

a week in iphone pics v. 4...

Ok, you guys I tried hard to take pics everyday but I soon came to the sad realization that I have no life...

Monday and Tuesday were b.o.r.i.n.g!


Wednesday I took Elijah to the airport to go to Montana for the summer.  After standing in a ridiculously long security line he was off. 


I had a little spare time before meeting my co-workers for lunch so I stopped and had a mini cuddle session/girl time with my niece's baby.  That's Kaden thinking it's hilarious to hang nearly upside down while laying on my lap. 


Thursday started off with a trip to the eye doctor and a stop at my happy place Starbucks.  Went to work for a couple hours then had to come home to take care of my sick baby (look at those lips!)


The rest of the week was filled with sparkly nails, awkward sleeping positions, silly tummy time, Kaden's thinking pose and Kai lovin him some sweet potatoes.

Linking up with Amy @ a good life blog, hop on over there and check out other peeps iphone pics.  They probably  have more exciting lives (but not as near as cute babies).

Oh, btw...these were taken using the Instagram app and applying the "Nashville" filter, in case you care.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...