6.18.2011

a week in iphone pics v. 2 (the all babies, all the time edition)




one:  Kai justa singing away...he's gonna be famous (i'm pretty sure).
two:  Kaden attempting to stick at least one, if not both of his fists in his mouth.
three:  laying around trying to prolong having to actually get out of bed on Sunday morning.
four:  Kaden's big noggin.
five:  eh, self explanatory.
six:  Kai's "look how cute I am" look.
seven:  can chunky little baby hands get any cuter?
eight:  holding on for dear life.
nine:  Kaden and Daddy's big Incredible Hulk fists.
ten:  shoot, I put this one in twice...but I'm too lazy to redo it so you get double the cuteness, double the fun.
eleven:  Kaden is like "heeeeeeey" and Kai is thinking "what the heck are you doing?"  I get that same look when someone irritates me in the grocery aisle.

Again, I'm linking up with agoodlifeblog.com 's week in iphone pics...because you can stalk lot's of people's iphone pics which probably makes me obsessed, but it's fun.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

ADORABLE family! Love the sticking his fist in his mouth picture :D #11 is cracking me up too - that face is priceless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...