6.04.2011

you gotta start somewhere...

So why am I starting this blog now you ask?
Well...
1.)  I should have started it when I was a teen mom or a single mom or a pregnant with twins mom, but I didn't and now I wish I had.  So there's no time like the present!
2.)  I need an outlet, none of my friends in real life (or my husband for that matter) can possibly find the time or attention span to listen to my random thoughts and excessive gushing about my fab kids.
3.)  I hope to connect with other twin mama's or blended family mama's or all boy mama's or hot mama's (ok ok, maybe not that last one) or pretty much anyone who thinks I'm awesome.
4.)  Some of my family is not exactly, uumm how should I say...Facebook literate, so this is my way of keeping them current in our crazy life.


I will fill it with major pics, videos and updates of my freaking adorable babies and hopefully the ever elusive big brothers. 
So there it is...I hope it turns into something that someone out there finds entertaining.  If not, at least it will remind me what happened last week...because seriously sometimes I can't remember!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...