6.25.2011

A week in iphone pics v.3...

It's that time again, folks... I'm going to really try to focus next week and do as this was intended and document a week with pictures...try, so don't get your hopes up.  Until then just some randomness(which may indicate how my brain works).


one:  Kai hanging out with me unloading groceries in the Mei Tai my Mom made us (isn't she awesome!)
two:  Monday morning Starbucks (eh,who am I kidding, every morning Starbucks - whose judging?)
three:  A leprechaun Elijah feeling stoked about school being out. 


four:  Kai relaxing in the back yard.
five:  Kaden grilling with Daddy.
six:  Kai gets hypnotised with Baby Einstein "Wheels on the Bus" video...seriously, it's like magic.



seven:  Eli fell on on a slug (freak football accident) and got majorly slimed, that stuff is like rubber cement!
eight:  Elijah took this picture.  Kai is looking at him like... why are YOU taking pictures of us now too?!?
nine:  Baked apples for baby food....YUMMY!!

(I realize now that Kai kinda hijacked the pics this week)

Linked up with A good life blog, you can hop on over there and check out a bajillion iphone pics in all their awesomeness.

2 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

ewwww, i have a deathly fear of slugs!! poor eli!!

Becky Pitcher said...

Oh my gosh your kids (especially the twins!) are so cute!
By the way, I read your Fact: it is Friday last week, but on my phone - so I didn't leave a comment, but I will probably never tell people I grew up in "the country" again.
We had cable.
And I never had to kill my own dinner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...