6.06.2011

pictures...

I met Angie a couple years ago, she is a friend of a friend and I instantly fell in love with her work when she took these pictures of Elijah in 2009...

And I could barely stand to wait another year to have her take these pictures of him in 2010...


So you can only imagine that I was biting at the bit to get her out here to take pictures of the babies. 

And as always she left me nearly speechless (imagine that!!)

She somehow has the ability to capture personality traits on film that maybe only a mother sees.  Not only does she effortlessly handcraft precious memories of my children but she is a genuinely nice person and an all around good gal.

To view the complete set go here! Go now!(wait...finish reading my post, then go!)

Here of some of my favorites...







And because I © her so darn much I don't mind sharing her.

You can email her HERE or visit her blog HERE or email me and I can pass along her digits.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...